Thursday, March 14th from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Parkview Field – Suite Level Lounge
FREE to attend when you bring pjs to donate or pay $20
Join us for our
Kick Off Event!
Make plans to join us for our annual kick off event for our Pajama Drive. This night will feature dinner and live music.
- Wear your pj’s to enter to win prizes throughout the night.
- You can attend the event for FREE when you bring pajamas to donate or pay $20
The Long Term Care Ombudsman will collect pajamas starting the night of the event through April at various drop off locations. This event, on March 14th, is a kick off celebration to officially announce the start of the drive and collect pjs!!
PJ’s that are donated need to be:
- New with tags
- For men and women
- Can be pjs, sweatpants, sweatshirts, nightgowns
- Does not have to be an official pj set, but we’d appreciate tops and bottoms to make a complete set
- Larger sizes are needed most – 3x to 6x, but all sizes are welcome